We protect the things
most important to us.
QUALITY, HEALTH, SAFETY, SECURITY & ENVIRONMENT POLICY
It is the policy of Eastern Pacific Shipping (UK) Ltd. to operate and manage vessels in a safe and environment friendly manner, meeting customers’ needs and requirements.
We shall exercise our individual responsibility for quality, health and safety in all our activities and strive for continuous improvement in the level of services provided.
- To provide ship management services consistent with customer satisfaction.
- To provide safe and efficient cargo transportation services in accordance with applicable international legal requirements.
- To ensure safety at sea by establishing safeguards and emergency response systems against all identified risks.
- To prevent ill health, human injury or loss of life by providing a safe and healthy working environment and adopting safe working practices.
- To prevent marine pollution and damage to property.
- To maintain a competent and motivated work force through training and continuous improvement of quality and safety management skills.
- To ensure safe and healthy working conditions for each employee on board and ashore.
Our objectives shall be achieved by maintaining and operating a management system based on the requirements of ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and IMO’s ISM Code and by taking into account all applicable codes, guidelines and standards recommended by IMO, Flag States and other maritime industry organisations.
The Company is committed to achieving the highest management standards. Particular emphasis is placed upon marine safety, safe working practices, health and the protection of the marine environment with the target of zero accidents and incidents.
The Company is committed to provide the necessary resources and training in support of our policy and objectives and complying with all applicable national and international rules and regulations.
The Company is committed to continually improve the effectiveness of its quality management system.
The Company is committed to fulfilling its Compliance Obligations, as applicable.